Did You Know That Super Maids Cleaning Services Does More Than Cleaning? Well we do!
Handyman Services here in Charleston, South Carolina:
Look at what we can do!:
It's that time of the Year!
You have your"To-Do-List"? Now,You Just don't have the energy or the time to do it? Or You need the extra hand and the extra help? Well We are here to help you with your"To-Do-List".
- AC Repairs
- Heating Repairs
- Plumbing Repairs
- Window Repairs
- Repair Light Fixtures
- Hauling Services
- Cabinet Install & repairs
- Bath Repairs
- Kitchen Repairs
- Oven/Stove Repairs
- Trash out / Preservation/Clean-Out Rental Properties & Foreclosure(Haul debris out of home,move large loads to land field. We Clean up Your Property so that you can sell it again).
- AND SO MUCH MORE NOT LISTED!
Get Signed Up Today & Get Your "To-Do-List" Done!
What Clients Are Saying Here in Charleston,South Carolina:
am very pleased and will recommend "Super Maids Cleaning Services &
Handyman Services". I had a Complete Trash Move-Out & Painting of
my whole house which is a 3 bedroom 1 bath and I had holes Repaired in
my walls,ceilings And odd & end Repairs throughout and some Plumbing
work done.My Rental looks new and very refreshing! "
"I Wouldn't have it any other way!
I Love the make-over totally clean,bright and smells great!
Your professionalism and quality never ceases to amaze me. And your
service people are always friendly and courteous. I have nothing but
great things to say about your service! I recommend your cleaning
service to everyone I know.
Thanks To Your Handyman Services I Have Cleaner Air!
A TIP 4 YOU
Simply follow these Carpet Cleaning Tips and you will have no problems removing any powdered make-up from your carpet or rug:
1. First of all you should vacuum clean as much of the powder as possible using a narrow attachment for better control.
2. Apply a mild laundry detergent to the make-up stain.
3. Massage the area in a circular motion using an old toothbrush.
4. Rinse the area with warm water.
5. Soak up the moisture using a clean white towel until the area is completely dry.
6.You Did It! Now you can be on your way to doing something else.